Friday, June 14, 2013

His Task - Your Ark

Kevin's Email encouragement for today has helped me look at my health quest with new eyes of faith. I know he appreciated this for his monumental task he is working on in Nova Scotia. God has been good to us as we worship God and travel together on this cyber highway.

Kevin: Today was about Noah...isn't it wild how well these devotions are synchronized to our daily needs! Now, that man had a project no one believed would work.

Experiencing God Devotional entry:
"Noah Walked with God"
But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord....Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations, Noah walked with God Genesis 6:8-9
No matter how ungodly ( I would add stressful) the environment you may be in, God will always find you and walk with you. Noah lived in perhaps the most wicked age in history.

Even though I may be surrounded by Evil and may struggle at times to live a righteous life, I can find assurance in the life of Noah. God watches me, even as He observed Noah. God will seek me out of the crowd every time, and He wants to bless me and my family just as he blessed Noah.

Anna: Be blessed my friends and family as you consider your monumental task whatever that may be assured that God walks beside you. Speak love to God....walk in His plan for you by being obedient to His assignment and live for Him.
Noah's Ark Discovery

No comments: