Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Being Consistent

I really need to be more consistent in my blog posts.  I utilize my blog as a diary of sorts.  Many times I forgo posting here because I share so much on Facebook.  I have decided to post some of my Facebook shares here.  If you are not my Facebook friend, maybe you will enjoy some of these posts for the first time.  If not then, I at least have some record of my life lessons and encouragements.  Thank you for checking in!

June 12, 2013: Every day that Kevin was gone to France he would send me a scripture and encourage me before he left for the office. I would wake up and open my email to a thoughtful and loving message. Now he is in Nova Scotia. Today I open my email and he once again has sent me a scripture and loving message. I don't deserve what I have in my husband but I am not giving him up either...I love that man!

To
day's share from Kevin: Matthew 16:19 ..I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

..Peter discovered that once he had keys to the kingdom, he could go to the Father in every situation. As a Christian with a relationship with Christ, I have the keys to the kingdom of heaven. I do not need an intermediary. I have an unobstructed access to God. With that access come all the resources I need to face any circumstance. (From Experiencing God Devotional Book - Henry Blackaby)
Kevin in Paris

No comments: