Monday, March 10, 2014

Gifts of Health from Hubby

I got 2 nice gifts from Kevin today.  I got my weekly flowers and a Forks over Knives cookbook.  I now know how NOT to use oils and how to use natural sweeteners.  I lost 2 lbs. since last Wednesday without any exercise.  I am back in the pool and now learning new ways to eat vegan.  Soon I expect to not just weight loss but better health.  The other picture is my gym locker that Kevin paid for so I don't have to transport the many items I use at the gym/spa.  I have it very organized with an extra swim suit.  I really have no excuses for getting healthy.


Today Kevin shared a scripture in context with me this morning. However, what stood out with me is that it is our human nature to focus on food.  Whether it's eating healthy, or just looking forward to our next meal.  Potiphar put Joseph in charge of his possessions and to manage them, and only concerned himself with what he was to eat!

Genesis 39:6
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
6 So he left everything he owned in Joseph’s charge; and with him there he did not concern himself with anything except the food which he ate.

I hope as you concern yourself with what you eat that you will keep in mind what is healthy for your "temple".  Blessings of energy, nutrition and stamina to you my friends. 

You are Loved, acf

No comments: